In Texas, a new Medicaid and CHIP enrollment program began in late 2011 and ended on Feb. 10, 2012. If you enrolled your children during that period, they should now have a “Main Dentist” where they will receive their dental benefits.

However, if you would like your children seen at our dental office as their “Main Dentist,” you can simply call the dental plan you were assigned to (DentaQuest or MCNA) at one of the following numbers, and give them the Smilepoint Dentists office phone number. You can get all that information quickly and easily by following Instructions below.

Toll-free Phone Numbers to Call to Change your “Main Dentist”

Dentaquest – Medicaid: 800-516-0165
                          CHIP: 800-508-6775
MCNA – Medicaid or CHIP: 855-691-6262

If your child is qualified to become a new Medicaid or CHIP patient, and you wish to choose our office as your “Main Dentist,” you can enroll by following these 3 simple steps:

1. Pick a Dental Plan: There are now two plans to choose from – DentaQuest and MCNA — and the details are included with the enrollment forms. We participate in both plans, so you’ll receive your full benefits here, no matter which one you choose.

2. Choose a Main Dentist: Choose one of our dentists as your main dentist, either Dr. Geetika Rastogi or Dr. Kauser Shereen.

3. Mail in your completed forms, or enroll by phone: Once you’ve chosen your Dental Plan and your “Main Dentist’s” name, you can either fill out the forms and mail them in, or you can use the information to enroll by phone by calling:

Medicaid: 1-800-964-2777
CHIP: 1-800-647-6558

If you have any questions at all, please call or visit our dental office.